Friday, November 13, 2009

What's the difference between balled hair combs and non-balled ones?

Hello, Thanks for viewing my question. I would really appreciate it if you can answer my question. I tried several search engines and they only asked me to buy their brushes and they didn't explain much about it.



Anyway, I would like to know the difference between balled hair brushes (or combs) and non-balled hair brushes (or combs). Ofcourse I'm talking about hair brushes/combs for humans :)



What's the difference between balled hair combs and non-balled ones?

those balled ones prevent the comb from stratching ur scalp.. and it's supposed to have massaging effects as well (at least tt's wat the packaging says)..



those without are usually cheaper arent they?



What's the difference between balled hair combs and non-balled ones?

I don't know this for a fact, but I would think that the balled brushes are the ones with plastic or rubber tibs on the teeth.



and non-balled would be without. And my opinion is that non-balled combs hurt more if you have a tender scalp.

No comments:

Post a Comment